Click here to access newsletters published by OIS and in conjunction with SIS.
Tango, the SOIS school newspaper, provides students with the opportunity to develop their writing and journalistic skills. In addition to news about school life from students’ perspectives, it includes opinion pieces, fiction, poetry and reviews. As well as opportunities to develop their writing, Tango provides students with the chance to showcase their creative skills in photography, drawing and design. The newspaper is produced by the Tango club which meets on a weekly basis to work on producing and promoting the newspaper.
The magazine Interculture is published several times per year. The content covers news and activities from both schools, and focuses on many of the international, multicultural and multilingual aspects of our education programs and our students. Please feel free to contact us with articles, comments or opinions at any time.
Until 2020, The Educator newsletter was published once a month for parents of OIS students. It included news on recent and upcoming events around the school, and also announcements and updates from the school's Head and the elementary, middle and high school principals. Archived copies of the newsletter can be accessed here.
Click here to access application forms and medical forms for admissions
These forms are required to support applications to OIS, or are updates to be submitted annually.
- Student Health Record (all students are required to submit every year: Student Health Record
- Student Health Examination Report (all new students and all students in grades 3, 6 and 9 must submit: Student Health Examination Report
- Elementary Student Required Medicine Update (when KA-Gr.2 students need to take medicine in school, we request KA-Gr.2 parents fill out this form for medication:ES Required Medicine
- Please follow this link to access the daily attendance health-check form that needs to be completed each morning before coming to school.
- Permission to Return to School form (if the student contract any of these infectious diseases, student must submit this form to school when they coming back): Permission to Return to School